Make yourself a cup of Rooibos tea.
- Pour boiling water in your cup.
- Add one bag of rooibos tea and let it steep for 2-5 minutes.
- Drink as is, preferable without sugar or milk.
- Do not heat it in the microwave oven, as the microwave may destroy antioxidants in the tea.
Discover the superior quality of Annique's Rooibos Tea
- Open Annique's Rooibos Tea bag and place the contents in a saucer.
- Do the same for any other rooibos tea you would like to compare.
- Compare colour and texture.
- Unique superior quality tea guarantees 80% leaves in the bag.
Treat yourself to a foot spa.
- Use two of the bags and soak it in warm water.
- Add Annique's baby two in one shampoo in the water and soak your feet for 15 minutes.
- Use enzymatic exfoliator and use small circular movements to remove the dead skin from your feet and rinse off. It is now also an excellent time to give your nails and cuticles the necessary attention.
- Massage the foot with Miracle Tissue Oil from the foot to the knee.
- Spray mist over the feet to leave your feet revitalised.
Treat yourself to a hand treatment.
- Follow all the steps above.
Bath in Rooibos
- It is highly recommended to bath in rooibos tea, as it helps relieve skin irritations.
Rinse your face with Rooibos in the morning
- Did you know that you do not need to wash your face in the morning? You can use a face sponge or a rooibos tea bag to rinse your face in the morning.
Relieve tired eyes
- Place a few used rooibos tea bags in the refrigerator.
- Put the cold tea bag on your eyes to relieve tired and red eyes.
Use Rooibos in your garden as compost.
- Dry your used Rooibos tea bags and use them in the garden. Rooibos mixed with vegetable and fruit peelings makes a balanced compost mix.
Rooibos is ideal in food preparation.
- Use Rooibos as a substitute for water or milk in any recipe. Rooibos intensifies the natural flavours of food. It provides an excellent base for soups stews and sauces