Vitamin E tablets
Vitamin E – 30 Tablets
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble vitamin that has powerful antioxidant benefits that could help prevent age-related disease. It is important for your brain, eyes, immune system and heart and can help prevent some cancers.
- May reduce premenstrual symptoms (PMS)
- Can support women through menopause with symptoms like hot flushes
- May treat and prevent eye disorders. Vitamin E can help those with macular degeneration (AMD) and cataracts. In addition, vitamin E helps the retina, cornea, and uvea (the pigmented portion of the eye) repair themselves.
- May protect against cognitive decline. It may slow memory loss in individuals with Alzheimer’s disease
- May improve blood vessel health. Vitamin E plays a vital role in the production of red blood cells by protecting them from oxidative damage. Alongside vitamin K, it also helps expand blood vessels, which reduces the possibility of blood clots.)
- May be helpful for certain skin disorders, such as eczema. It may help prevent sunburn and UV damage when used in conjunction with sunscreen
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Could improve lung function and certain symptoms of asthma
- May build the immune system
- May help prevent certain cancers
- Older adults (40+)
- People with macular disease or cataracts
- Women with PMS or hot flushes from menopause
- Asthma sufferers
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q:Vitamin E is an oil. How can it be available in tablet form?
- A: Modern technology makes it possible to convert oil into a dry substance by means of a spray dry process. Dry Vitamin E Acetate 50% Type SD is a spray-dried derivative of Vitamin E and that is why we can use it in tablet form.