Rooibos and Fenugreek 50g
A native of Eurasia and Africa, fenugreek is a legume. Its seeds and leaves are equally valuable, and the plant itself is consumed as a vegetable. It has been used for thousands of years in traditional and Chinese medicines to soothe many ailments
The combination of Rooibos and fenugreek provide weight loss and breastmilk production benets and can soothe menstrual and menopause related ailments.
- Promotes weight loss by suppressing the appetite and increasing feelings of fullness.
- Lowers heart disease risk by Helps those with diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and enhancing glucose toleranceboosting the heart's antioxidant levels and strengthens the heart's tissues
- Can boost a breastfeeding woman's milk production.
- Aids in the reduction of menstrual discomfort by enabling more comfortable menstrual release.
- Helps reduce blood cholesterol.
- Counters heartburn/acid reflux: Fenugreek contains mucilage, which coats the gut and stomach and calms irritable gastrointestinal tissue.
- Boosts testosterone and libido in men.
- Helps those with diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and enhancing glucose tolerance,
Directions of Use:
• Not recommended for children younger than (2) years. If consumed in moderation, fenugreek tea is perfectly healthy for kids. However, giving kids high doses is not recommended.
• Pregnant and breastfeeding women need to consult their healthcare practitioner before drinking Rooibos & Fenugreek tea
• Drink up to 3 cups a day