What is Activated Charcoal?
Activated charcoal is a black, odourless, flavourless powder that has been used since ancient times to treat various ailments. Today, it is used to treat drug overdoses, as an emergency anti-poison remedy, and for natural detox. Some are used to help filter water and even prevent hangovers.
How does activated charcoal work?
Activating charcoal is made when charcoal is treated at high temperatures which causes it to develop microscopic holes, which increase its surface area. It doesn’t get absorbed by your gut, which means that when it reaches your gut it is in its unchanged form. The charcoal’s porous texture has a negative electrical charge, which causes it to attract positively charged molecules, such as toxins and gases. When liquids or gases pass through this activated charcoal, they bind to it through a process known as adsorption.
Do you suffer from:
• Chronic digestive issues
• Anxiety and depression
• Skin issues
• Muscle/joint aches and pains
• Cravings / Blood sugar imbalances
• Bad breath/body odour/foul-smelling stool
• Increased belly fat
• Fluid retention/congestion
• Brain fog
• Chronic headaches
• Menstrual issues/PMS
• Dark circles under the eyes
You could be suffering from toxin overload.
These toxins and chemicals get trapped in your gut and eliminated through stool instead of being absorbed into your body.
- Take 1 tablet per day after a meal. Take 2 hours before or after any medication.
- In the case of poisoning drink 5 tablets and get the patient to the hospital ASAP.
- Suitable from the age of 12 years